FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
12-15 business days from the day you submit all the necessary details.
*that’s our standard TAT but it may vary depending on the difficulty of the category, size of the city, and Google’s current climate. Nonetheless, we try to finish the work ASAP and send it out as soon as it’s ready.
We do not require a street address but you can opt to provide a specific address that you think works well with your business.
We highly suggest to keep your address public since listings with hidden addresses have increased risk for suspension. It seems like businesses with an address shown is easier to rank than an address that is hidden. You may show it to make your listing look as real as possible.
Hiding the address on the other hand, avoids the risk of potential customers going to your store only to find out it is nonexistent and reports it to Google. It ultimately depends on you what you want to prioritize.
You would need to provide unique phone numbers for each listing.
If that’s the case, we’ll be using our own phone number to verify but the calls will be received on our end and will not be forwarded to you. Additionally, changing the number next time will put the GMB at risk of being suspended.
We will be the one to provide the email address and other login details for your listing. But, you can provide us with the email address you would like to transfer ownership for the listing so we can do it for you beforehand.
We can still start the process of making the necessary preparations to have your GMBs up without the website. BUT we would need them later on before the final steps of completion.
WHAT NICHES DO YOU NOT ACCEPT?
- Garage Door
WHAT COUNTRIES IS THIS AVAILABLE FOR?
- United States
- United Kingdom
*If your desired country is not listed above, just contact support and we’ll see if we can make it happen.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL YOU BE NEEDING IN ORDER TO START THE PROCESS?
We need ALL the information you want in your GMBs. For bulk orders, you can use our bulk order form (link here) or our single order form (insert link) for 1 pack orders. Moreover, we strongly advise you send over all the things you need to be added in your GMBs including PHOTOS, DESCRIPTIONS and SERVICE AREAS to avoid adding them later on for this may trigger suspensions.
Name of Business
Hours of Operation
**Please understand if you choose to use the city in the company name or have an otherwise “spammy” or keyword heavy business name the listing has a higher potential of getting flagged and the listing could end up getting suspended.
REFUNDS, GUARANTEES AND WARRANTY?
- When we’ve exhausted all efforts and we just can’t seem to get your listing verified, we will grant you a refund as long as it is within our refund guidelines and approved by the appropriated team.
- GMB verifications are always unpredictable and volatile in nature. There is no guarantee that everything will run smoothly. However, through years of being in this business, we’ve developed an effective method to ensure listings will stick.
- We offer a 15-day warranty when a GMB gets suspended after you receive it. But keep in mind that free replacements are granted only when the root cause for the suspension is within grounds for replacement.
- We will NOT grant free replacements when:
- Suspension beyond the 15-day warranty
- You have made modifications/changes to your GMB without waiting 2 weeks after it goes live.
(This includes minor modifications like adding photos, adding special hours and modifying hours of operation)
CAN I STILL EDIT A FEW DETAILS IN THE LISTING AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM?
We need you to specify/provide ALL information upfront at the time of your order. Please understand that we cannot cater last minute modifications since changes in the late stages may very well lead to suspension and it will most likely affect our timeline and cause orders to be pushed back.
WHAT DO I DO AFTER I RECEIVE MY GMB?
1. For the security of the GMB it is advised to link another gmail to the GMB listing as a user (as an owner or manager) so you will have two points of access to your GMB.
2. You MUST change the password and recovery of the gmail we give you. We are not responsible for the gmails you get locked out of.
3. Do not change the name, phone number, address, primary category or add secondary category inside the GMB dashboard. Doing so puts the GMB at risk of suspension and will void the warranty.
4. Best to get 1-2 reviews to start to make the GMBs more credible.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO LESSEN THE RISK OF SUSPENSION WHEN OPTIMIZING
Here are some tips to keep in my mind after receiving your new GMB:
• We gauge the sensitivity of GMBs by adding special hours and seeing how long it stays in pending. If the GMB goes live fairly quickly, then you can proceed to add photos. Otherwise, wait a while and do the test again.
• Right after receiving the logins for your GMB, we suggest you go and change the password and recovery email to gain full ownership and security of the Google account.
• You may transfer ownership or assign someone as manager of the GMB, this doesn’t cause any issues with Google at all.
• Be very careful when to edit/ add info on the listing when optimizing, we suggest giving it 1-2 weeks before doing anything to the GMB. Be sure to “test the waters” first before doing any major changes like name, address, or phone number.